I heartily agree with Ash and Gerald  - Autosharp (which we routinely use for
experimental phasing) is free for academics and in my opinion is an outstanding
package.  Further, we have always found the people at Global Phasing are always
extremely helpful with all sorts of phasing questions not just installation!
From a personal perspective I would always rather have free or low cost
packages that require a little bit of setup than being charged like a wounded
bull for a "commercial" package.

--
Professor James Whisstock
NHMRC Principal Research Fellow / Monash University Senior Logan fellow

Monash University, Clayton Campus, PO Box 13d, VIC, 3800, Australia
+613 9905 3747 (Phone)
+613 9905 4699 (Fax)
+61 418 170 585 (Mobile)