Dear James,

     Thank you for your reply. Again, I invite you to share with us the
details of the problems you encountered, through the appropriate mailing
list at Global Phasing.

     I failed, however, to see either humour or constructiveness in your
claim that we were "just trying to make a buck", and could not leave such a
statement hang in the air unanswered.

     With best wishes,

          Gerard.