Dear Jacques-Philippe,

     Sorry to have been distracted into responding to comments on your
question rather than answering your question itself.

     We will shortly be announcing an academic release of a new version of
BUSTER-TNT, which contains several major improvements over the previous one.
It has been under beta-testing since July and has also been made available
to a few academic labs with whom we have a beta-testing arrangement.

     This new version is in the last stages of being ported to MacOSX, but
for the Intel processor only. I hope this release will come in time for your
needs. You are welcome to get in touch for more details through the mailing
list "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" .

     With best wishes,

          Gerard.

--
On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 09:39:03AM -0700, jacques-philippe colletier wrote:
> Hi everydoby,
> I`d like to know if there is a version of BUSTER-TNT available on MacOSX ?
> Anyone knows ?

> Dr. Jacques-Philippe Colletier
> UCLA / DOE Institute for Genomics and Proteomics
> 90095 Los Angeles, CA, USA
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     * Gerard Bricogne                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]  *
     * Global Phasing Ltd.                                         *
     * Sheraton House, Castle Park         Tel: +44-(0)1223-353033 *
     * Cambridge CB3 0AX, UK               Fax: +44-(0)1223-366889 *