Hi Careina,

if you don't have grey hair (available in the lab), you can still mount
crystals at room temperature.  With a MiTeGen RT kit, very little skill is
required to test crystal diffraction or even collect entire data sets at
room temperature.
https://www.mitegen.com/product/micrort-room-temperature-starter-kits/

All best.

Andreas