Ok now some things are coming back. Borland compilers work from the ms-dos
command line. Bcc 5.5? came with an old textbook. But the Dimension, although I
assume has some sort of command line structure, doesn't have an ms-dos command
line. So let's just say tje program got up and running, even compiled code (all
that assumes a lot). How is it going to save the .obj file. The file structure
of Northstar dos would have to be identical to ms-dos, 8.3. It would have to be
able to read an ms-dos formatted disk. And the main kicker is the object codw
format, creating a 256 byte psp. Amongst other shit I have to assume. Or does
ms-dos itself handle some of that. Is a compiler'a executable format compatible
with this. This thing is binary compatible in a broad sense. But can you simply
for instance run Linux wares on bsd?