From: Emil Djagoredo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED], "Fred Baker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Lynn
St.Amour" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "James M Galvin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
"Goutama Bachtiar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Budi Rahardjo"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

hehehe... kira-kira Pak Lynn St. Amour ngerti  ga ya komentar Pak Emil.
kelihatannya komentarnya dah dialihkan  lagi...

-catur

On 8/18/05, Emil Djagoredo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Saya lebih senang menggunakan bahasa Indonesia
> kalau  berbicara dengan sesama orang Indonesia.
>
> Terima kasih.
>

> At 10:59 18/08/2005, you wrote:
> >Emil,
> >
> >thanks for your reply. As a registered member of ISOC too, I would like to
> >help you understand the inquiry made by our Secretary.
> >Let me point out again what Irwan has wrote, I quote:
> >
> > >First of all, let me introduce myself as Irwan Effendi, elected secretary
> >of
> > >Internet Society Indonesian Chapter, registered in Internet Society
> > >International as member number 1347822.
> >
> >I think that will answer your question regarding the legality and please in
> >the future read carefully before making any confusing statement.
> >BTW if you have difficulty writing in English, I would be happy to help you,
> >since this email sended to our intl HQ too.
> >
> >Have a nice day,
> >
> >Andy

Kirim email ke