On Tue, 29 May 2001, Bill Davidsen wrote:

>   AFAIK it is and must be available as a file on the CD. Look for a file
> 2880k long which will loopback mount as a floppy. Tell us what disto you
> use and someone will know the filename.

It's not a Linux distribution, it's proprietary software. I have to make
some additions/changes to the CD, but have to retain 'bootabilty'... :)

--
   Regards, Danilo

|    Danilo Godec    |     Agenda d.o.o.    |   ISP for business  |
|  jr. Syst. Admin   |    Gosposvetska 84   |     WAN networks    |
|  [EMAIL PROTECTED]   |    si-2000 Maribor   |  Internet/Intranet  |
| tel:+386.2.2340860 |       Slovenija      | Application servers |
| fax:+386.2.2340854 | http://www.agenda.si |  Caldera OpenLinux  |