<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> noted:

> On Tue, 29 May 2001, Bill Davidsen wrote:
>
> >   AFAIK it is and must be available as a file on the CD. Look for a file
> > 2880k long which will loopback mount as a floppy. Tell us what disto you
> > use and someone will know the filename.
>
> It's not a Linux distribution, it's proprietary software. I have to make
> some additions/changes to the CD, but have to retain 'bootabilty'... :)

  Still has to be a 1.44 or 2.88MB floppy image for the BIOS to handle
it. There's a pointer written in a standard place, I just can't find it
quickly. Joerg, how about having one of the CD utilities print something
like "ElTorito image file: {filename}" as well as all the other useful
stuff.

--
   -bill davidsen ([EMAIL PROTECTED])