Joerg Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> write:

>      -no-boot
>           Specifies that the created "El  Torito"  CD  should  be
>           marked as not bootable. The system will provide an emu-
>           lated drive for the image, but will boot off a standard
>           boot device.

  Could you explain why someone would ever use this option? If you don't
want to make a bootable CD you just don't use the -b or -B options, and
it isn't bootable. I assume there's some obscure use to making a CD
"really unbootable" or this option wouldn't exist.

--
   -bill davidsen ([EMAIL PROTECTED])