[EMAIL PROTECTED] told us:

> Most OS seem to use no-emulation boot these days.
>

> In this case it does not work to look for a floppy image.

  So where is this new standard to be found? The ElTorito standard says
1.2, 1.44 or 2.88MB floppy image, if there is no floppy image, I assume
there is a standard for something else, since the BIOS has to implement
it and every system can't reasonably be using it's own standard.

--
   -bill davidsen ([EMAIL PROTECTED])