Guys,

Sometimes I get a bit heated on certain volatile subjects, and my original
desire to discuss devolves into my jumping on a soapbox and yelling, and
that's just not right.  I'm really sorry if I offended anyone, and if I have
then I sincerely apologize.  I got defensive and threw ideas back twice as
hard as they came at me, and the harder I threw the more it upset
everyone -- me included.  I'll try to keep the emotional level of my
contributions down from now on.

Have a great day, everybody! :)

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Advanced Certified ColdFusion Developer
Productivity Enhancement, Inc.

Want truly advanced database training?  Register for Database Development
with SQL Server, Oracle, and ColdFusion 5 at
http://www.ColdFusionTraining.com!

http://www.CommerceBlocks.com

E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone:   770-446-8866