From: Adkins, Randy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:14 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Maybe DC will catch on....

Actually I disagree with you on the insurance and the gas tax.
So should we impose a gas tax on Vans? Motor homes? Dual-tank
pickup trucks? 18-wheelers?? Dump Trucks? or hell even moving trucks?
All the way down to the U-Hal trucks.

Where is the logic behind that? Again that would be basically trying
to strong arm someone in buying a car and as was mentioned before forcing
a person to make more trips than needed. Thus spending more $$ to purchase
gas for the small cars. Then again, screwing up the environment even more.

Insurance premiums should be based on the accidents, thefts,
color, and especially the driving record for the driver(s) on
the policy.

Not the type of vehicle. Too many variables play apart in insurance
rates today as it is.