From: Tangorre, Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 10:27 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: Maybe DC will catch on....

You impose a tax on any vehicle that is being used for a purpose that does
not correlate to the size of the vehicle! If lots of people drove dump
trucks to work, the roads would get beat up faster, pollution would
increase, accidents would increase...... And for all that THEY SHOULD have
to pay higher insurance rates, and higher gas taxes to help cover the cost
of pollution control, road work, etc.... Why should I have to pay just as
much when the damage my car puts out is way less than that of a big
oversized, impractical SUV/TRUCK.