--- Angel Stewart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> "We Americans suffer from an enforced ignorance. We
> don't know about
> anything that's happening outside our country. Our
> stupidity is
> embarrassing. National Geographic produced a survey
> which showed that 60
> per cent of 18-25 year olds don't know where Great
> Britain is on a map.
> And 92 per cent of us don't own a passport."
>
> Not whether it equates to stupidity, let's leave
> that aside. But is it
> untrue.

So you don't mind he goes overseas and calls you
stupid?
Poor geography literacy is a world wide problem not
just an American problem.

> "We, the United States of America, are culpable in
> committing so many
> acts of terror and bloodshed that we had better get
> a clue about the
> culture of violence in which we have been active
> participants."
>
> And is this untrue?
Yeah!
US is the only super power in the history of the world
that does not conquer but helps rebuild. I need to
explain that to you?
Where do you think we perform all these acts of
terror? In Iraq? Putting panties on a prisoners head
equates to flying planes into the twin towers?

-sm