I hate to be the one that always points out the media
bias but Danny boy is on the top of the list.
His reputation was never good and I can't believe
you've never noticed.

Here's a summary, there's lot's more but I'm being
polite.

http://www.opinionjournal.com/extra/?id=95000520
Rather Clueless

I couldn't resist this clip:

"What do you consider the New York Times?" I asked
him, since he had written op-eds for that paper.
"Middle of the road," he said.

I couldn't believe he was serious. The Times is a
newspaper that has taken the liberal side of every
important social issue of our time, which is fine with
me. But if you see the New York Times editorial page
as middle of the road, one thing is clear: You don't
have a clue.