That's what my mom died of.  Go buy a lottery ticket.  You are very lucky.
And we are glad that you were.

Andy
  -----Original Message-----
  From: dana tierney [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 7:33 PM
  To: CF-Community
  Subject: Re: Tax and Spend Liberal

  pulmonary embolism.

  Known in medical terms as "you were really lucky", "God was on your
  side" and "you're the miracle patient of the night." As I understand
  it they don't usually catch these, even in the US. You just die.

  I am doing really well, as the treatment for this seems to be also
  wiping out the various wierd ailments I had all summer. Probably all
  part of the same thing, as apparently the clot was really big.

  Dana