From: Gary P. McNeel, Jr. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 2:03 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: RE: fallwell is a nutter - happy geo??

Fine, that works for you. It is convenient that God get's to be that the top
of anything that is "good" and "right", whatever that may be, and that Satan
(or whatever) is at the bottom. Let's see, there is some symbolism here, if
I can just ....

> Why does everybody think that a God who created an expanding
> universe would create only static life forms?

Why would anyone "believe" in a God (gods) for that matter. I mean, in a
million years of human evolution he waited until about 5000 years ago to let
us know he was around. (conveniently, about the time the first real need for
controlling larger, growing populations of people came about)

> That would be like pointing a webcam at a rock!
>
> Or, why believe that if it evolves, it has to be Godless?

Or why "believe" it is NOT Godless?

Both arguments are equal.

-Gary