> > the same token, it's a cop out to have no faith in anything
> you can't
> > directly prove.
>
> As I too said, you just sound bited it out. I can prove that
> flapping my
> arms in the arm and leaping of a bridge will not make me fly.

Well, I certainly didn't mean to sound bite it out, I really didn't see
it, but, I take your word for it. :)

[massive, extreme amounts of deltia]
> benevolent being who
> is going to make it all okay in the end if you just believe.)

While I disagree with your _final_ statement (well, I can't disagree
with it, you are simply stating what you come to belief based on your
life experiences, but you get the idea), you are certainly correct that
I made the mistakes of taking it to the extreme. Either way, good
points, and this was a good discussion.

-RC