From: Stephenie Hamilton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 12:32 PM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: fallwell is a nutter - happy geo??

yeah, but see, one of the things you just said "evolution theory" evolution
is now taught in most schools as fact, whereas when i was a kid in school,
it was just that...a theory, now in my childrens book it is no longer listed
as a theory and no other "theories" are taught,  just evolution....

~~
steph