I also presented a lot of reliable data from peer reviewed journals
that support the idea that Abstinence simply doesn't work.

The cite you give is from the heritage foundation. Hell this is a
political lobby not a peer reviewed journal. Try some reliable stuff
not propaganda. Its better to use real data from real research than
that stuff that reaches a forgone conclusion, because your backers are
paying for it and what they say goes.

For instance DiCenso, Guyatt, Willan,  & Griffith, (2002) examined
randomized control trials. This is the gold standard for experimental
trials. They found that those programs that used Abstinence only, the
partners of the male participants were more likely to get pregnant.
Girls going through those programs that used a multifaceted approach
(condom use, behavioral approaches etc) were far less likely to become
pregnant than those in Abstinence only programs.

In other words Abstinence only programs don't work and from my point
of view is a waste of money. It seems to me that the Shrubbery is
using it simply to pay off their supporters.

The reliable scientific data support Waxman's claims.