> Jerry wrote:
> The real problem of Affirmative Action, in any form, is that those who 
> implement it and those who administer it really have no idea what they are 
> trying to solve with it.
> 

You're right, but I think it did solve the problem!

I got people thinking about racism and fearful of discrimination such
that, today, I think people do the right  thing whether out of fear or
values.  I think it worked.

Which is also why I don't think we need it anymore - it's job is done.
 Maintain a law that says you can sue if you're discriminated against,
but otherwise kill the thing.

PS - do you if it's true that in Texas, if you're a state congressman,
you can take the bar without having a JD?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Find out how CFTicket can increase your company's customer support 
efficiency by 100%
http://www.houseoffusion.com/banners/view.cfm?bannerid=49

Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:5:144679
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/5
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:5
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5
Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

Reply via email to