From: Kevin Graeme [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2005 8:03 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Happiest memories of childhood

What's wrong with video games?

When I was growing up, my father and I didn't get to see each other a
lot. On the occasions that we were together he always tried to make
sure that there was something cool and fun to do. Sometimes it's fun
to do stuff, but it does get exhausting after a while. Sometimes it's
good to just chill. Some of the best times I've had with my father
growing up were just sitting at home chilling and playing computer
games.

-Kevin

On 7/13/05, Jerry Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> His dad's got hiking, biking and rock climbing covered. And building
> motorcycles.
> His mom's got music, nature (aquarium, nature center) and household
chores.
> His "nana" (maternal gm) has reading, writing and art covered.
> His "papa" (maternal gp) has fishing, boating and swimming.
>
> Right now I've got technology (video games, iPod, ripping cds,
internet)

> He went to a bluegrass festival, a classical music concert, fireworks,
> a fishing derby, a revolutionary war reenactment and a sleepover on an
> island so far this summer. I'm losing my edge here.
>
> BTW, does anyone remember "cootie catchers", the folded paper question
game?