His dad's got hiking, biking and rock climbing covered. And building
motorcycles.
His mom's got music, nature (aquarium, nature center) and household chores.
His "nana" (maternal gm) has reading, writing and art covered.
His "papa" (maternal gp) has fishing, boating and swimming.

Right now I've got technology (video games, iPod, ripping cds, internet)

He went to a bluegrass festival, a classical music concert, fireworks,
a fishing derby, a revolutionary war reenactment and a sleepover on an
island so far this summer. I'm losing my edge here.

BTW, does anyone remember "cootie catchers", the folded paper question game?