See, this is why for the first few months, the new manager here was
impressed by the fact that I wasn't a loudmouthed idiot.  He had the
(quite reasonable) impression that those two adjectives could be applied
to basically anyone in their early 20's.

I'm in my 3rd year here, I'm the primary web programmer, and it's just
been in the last year or so that I've been making suggestions about "how
things should be done" instead of "how I'd do it".

Did I just miss the overbearing arrogance gene?  I mean, I'm arrogant as
hell, but I try not to be overbearing about it....

--Ben