Of course there are advantages to paying more for bandwidth. But if you are
not serving video or phone/audio service, who cares about QoS? The situation
you are predicting only comes into play when available bandwidth is
saturated, and as I said, once that happens, the market will take care of
the shortage by encouraging more companies to expand bandwidth.