> gMoney wrote:
> Depends on what "it" is. I'd still be against Gruss' plan, because he wants
> me to pay for other people to get high
> That just seems like common sense to me.

It depends on what you value.  If you value lower crime, lower taxes,
and money in your pocket then my method (or something similar) is
best.

If you value a principle and are willing to pay for it they your way is best.

Obviously I value lower crime and lower taxes more than a principle -
or at least I'm not will to pay for that principle.  So if I need to
pay people to get high, fine.

As I've said, given the choice between a monthly payment of infinite
duration and a lower payment with an end in sight, I'll always take
the latter as long as it doesn't violate ethics.

In this case my desire for money creates charity which is the ultimate
beauty of capitalism!