In Lexington there isn't a good public transportation system, we aren't a
small town, but the people here won't pay extra in taxes to keep up a bus
system they don't use. I'd bet the majority of the country is in a situation
where they don't have a good public transportation system.

There are plenty of good ideas about ways to cut back, but people in general
aren't happy with that, we need to find a solution that for much the same
price allow us to do the things we do today.

People know they need to cut back, they just don't want to.