> Yes, the qualifier there is that it is your 12 year-old.
Do you mean that he is qualified because he is *my* 12 year-old that I have
trained?

> I personally don't think conceal and carry can stop a nut-job on a rampage.
Wanna bet?  What do you think a well-trained licensed person carrying an
automatic pistol would actually do when he or she started hearing gunfire where
it wasn't supposed to be?

Try to understand the psychographic of the average licensed concealed carry
individual, and you'll see that backing down is the last thing most of them
would ever do.

Respectfully,

Adam Phillip Churvis
Certified Advanced ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
BlueDragon Alliance Founding Committee

Get advanced intensive Master-level training in
C# & ASP.NET 2.0 for ColdFusion Developers at
ProductivityEnhancement.com