ahhh. Well yeah given the current Golden Compass froufrala yes you might see
this, especially if there are a lot of fundamentalist people around you.
Personally I think that's a manufactured issue (it's a *movie* people get a
grip) but I'm feeling more than usually impatient about now....

Anyway, thanks for the clarification

Dana