why in the name of all that is holy are intelligent people *still*
bringing up 9/11 as a cause of the invasion of Iraq? If it is a cause
it is a sign of dysfunction. It's like flaming Tim because you
disagree with Gruss. As for Saddam, well, he pretty much brought his
personal fate on himself, but you can't say the fact that he was an
asshole is the cause of the invasion, because a lot of countries
including ours have assholes as leaders and do not get invaded.