"Domestic spying" is a red herring, the rules are very clear and one party
has to be outside the U.S.

Warrantless searches needs judicial review, agreed.

Torture is illegal, the definition of torture is a problem. President McCain
will make sure there is no gray area on torture.

The airline thing bugs me, especially this issue that you can have your
computer seized and have everything copied if you go across international
borders. What if I have confidential client data on my system and it gets
out into the open because some TSA employee leaks it, or worse sells it for
money? Not right, not right at all.

Our immigration policy is retarded. Bush tried for reform but got shut down
by his own party.  President McCain will make immigration reform a key
component of his first administration.

Strike first military? We were at war with Iraq already, for almost 15
years. The Taliban was harboring Al Qaeda, who killed 3,000+ people and
destroyed a major portion of downtown Manhattan and a chunk of the Pentagon.
Exactly who did we strike first?