I thought Israel's aim was pretty clear -- to get rid of the terrorists and
terrorist groups that are using Gaza as a place of refuge and support --
but why don't we just let it go. I don't see that this discussion is
solving anything at all.

I hope the fighting stops with no more bloodshed. I hope that afterwards,
the terrorism stops.

Judith