Interesting.  I wonder if they would have shot at the camera man's feet if
he hadn't been Palestinian?

I have some pics too that I'm trying to find.  One set is where a group of
Israeli soldiers capture an alledged bomber and then shoot him in the head
after they restrain him.  Another is were Israeli soldiers come across a
wounded Palestinian, or they shot him .. not clear which.  Either way, they
just stand around a bit looking at him and then just walk off and leave him
without trying to get any help.

Now, before anyone gets all upset, I'm not saying anything except that I
came across these pics once.

Now, what I am saying is that I agree with mo in that we should pray for
peace.  There is no right or wrong in this whole thing.  The Jews have been
getting the shaft for a long time.  The Palestinians got the shaft in this
Israel deal.  Unfortunately, both are the victims of other people's
meddling.

This is a most unfortunate situation.  If the U.N. was going to do this,
they shouldn't have just tossed them all together in the mixing bowl and
just walked away.  The Arabs shouldn't have gone off half-cocked like they
did.  The Palestinians shouldn't be attacking civilians, even though I'm
sure a lot of them feel it's the only option they have left.  Israel needs
to take extra care to prevent *any* casualties among the non-combatant
Palestinians.  Saying they brought it on themselves is a crap excuse.  I'm
sure the moderate Palestinians that are victims in all of this didn't run to
Arafat and the extremists begging them to piss Israel off so that their
homes can get bulldozed and their families get arrested, injured, or killed.
If you are going to insist that you are on the moral high ground, you better
be there.  Arafat needs to actually try being a leader and go the political
route for once .. he also needs to quit being an ass.  The Arabs should drop
their exagerated, extremest "Jihad" (a word that basicly means nothing
anymore) chest thumping and actually try to help.  The U.N. needs to get
involved again, instead of calling Israel a terrorist state, since they
helped cause this whole current mess anyway.  The U.S. needs to keep out of
it as much as possible.  I don't think what we say carries much weight in
the Arab world, unless it's backed by threat of force, which is what is
*not* what is needed in this situation.  There's so much that needs to be
done ..

Alright .. I'm done with this.  I talked more than I planned to. I'm off to
beat up some storm troopers.

Todd