>this article doesn't say whom the reporter was shot
by

>Just want to comment that I found this site to be
particularly bogus.

Well then, another reporter shot today….….an AP
reporter…and hopefuly this site is not "Bogus" too..

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20020401/wl_nm/mideast_demonstrators_dc_1

Pray for peace, the only way to end the killing on
both sides is to accept its wrong, on BOTH sides,
justifying or denying what Israel is doing does not
help anyone....check out the photos that yahoo has and
tell me again its all bogus and lies....the pics
eventualy come out!

http://greetings.yahoo.com/