"Church officials denied a report by
              the Rome-based missionary news service
              Misna that a 65-year-old Italian priest,
              Jacques Amateis, was killed in the Santa
              Maria Convent. The priest was well, officials
              said."
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/international/AP-Israel-Palestinians.html

PROVISIONS SUPPLIED TO PA CHMN. ARAFAT
http://www.imra.org.il/story.php3?id=11032

Michael Widlanski: ARMY CORNERS HUNDREDS TERRORISTS IN 2 COMMAND POSTS; ARAFAT'S PHONY
MONEY 'WAR CHEST' HOLDS 'MILLIONS OF SHEKELS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS'
http://www.imra.org.il/story.php3?id=11026

Delegation of Leftists and Journalists attempt to smuggle terrorists from Arafat's HQ
http://www.imra.org.il/story.php3?id=10998