In answer to your first question, the only criteria for inclusion on the
list is having donated $1,000 or more to the Yes on Prop 8 campaign.  I'm
sure someone wouldn't look at an entry for a secretary for Hewlett Packard
and boycott the company based on that, but I'm certainly never using any of
the dentists or attorneys on the list.

And I know you don't consider someone who's against same-sex marriage
anti-gay, but I think that's due in large part to the fact that you're not
gay with a partner that you can't marry.  I'm going to Boston (hopefully)
next year to marry the man with whom I've built a life.  That trip's going
to cost a good amount of money.  And then we're going to come back home and
have the big party surrounded by family and friends and love... and the
marriage license won't be worth the paper it's printed on because Georgia
doesn't allow same-sex marriage.  In addition, Georgia's amendment went one
step further and said that no relationship between two people of the same
sex can even have any of the same rights as marriage, even if it's legal in
another state.  So for instance, if he gets sick, there's no guarantee that
I'll be able to see him in the hospital.  I'm certainly not a member of his
family.  And that's just one of more than a thousand rights we are denied as
a gay couple.

So maybe it's not anti-gay in intention, but it's sure as hell anti-gay in
effect.

David Churvis