I seriously doubt a 14 year old could drive at 200 MPH on a NASCAR track
with 42 other cars within an hour - at least withou killing himself or
someone else.
There is skill involved when racing any kind of vehicle on any configuration
or track.
There is more to NASCAR than go fast and turn left.  What I love about
NASCAR is the mix of high and low tech. For example, there are times when
the million-dolalr car is not handling very well and how do they fix it? By
removing a $1.00 piece of rubber from the shock springs.
Most of the Formula 1 (or other open cockpit) races I have seen its like
once you get the lead, that is where you say because no one can pass anyone
else.  That, to me, is not a whole lot of fun either.