I spent a bunch of awesome weekends tooling around Oregon logging
roads at speed in my Jeep. Hated the green bars. I still have some
green paint on my car from not quite stopping quickly enough.

I also spent too many hours at Portland International Raceway watching
open wheel cars speed by for 3 seconds at a corner. Never saw a single
pass in 5 races. I much preferred the dirt track a couple of miles
away.

I would rather drive rally. I would rather watch NASCAR on TV.