Bargaining power with whom? I take that as the 'single payer' would be
better able to negotiate reimbursement rates...which is what private
insurers are dong now. Several doctores I was friends with in New Jersey
said it was like being shaken down by the mob for 'protection moey'.  If
they did not  agree to the reduced rate, they could not be a 'preferred
provider' for that nsurance company.