> Dana wrote:
> To some extent. It allows the existing factors of production to be more
> efficient.

Not if it bankrupts the country as it is now.  Further it's a
necessity for production like food and water.  So why not just
eliminate markets there too?

Why not have the government set flat fees for all doctors?  For all
medical software?  For all lab equipment?  For all health supplies?
For all food?  For all water?

Because we're not communist because that's a failed system.

At the end of the day, I think we all agree that the system is broken
and that we need reform.

But doesn't this all sound familiar?  Like, maybe, the housing market?

Remember when the Bushies told us to trust government, give them
power, and trust them with our freedom?

Remember the vote-for-me-or-die?

Peoples, this is the same shit different year.

Do know how I know?  2 years ago Sam and Robert were calling me a liberal.

This year Judah is calling a neo-con.

What's my common principle?

don't.  trust.  government.

every time this country does that we fail.

Social security isn't an industry.  Medicare isn't an industry.

Single-payer is an industry.

Don't trust government with one more penny than it takes and insist
they do their job.

Giving them an industry for failing to regulate it in the first place
is asinine.