I think all additional security focus should be on identifying potentially
dangerous people and maintaining an active and up to date no fly list. This
should be done INSTEAD of reacting to specific instances with additional
security screenings.

I think it's stupid that we have to take our shoes off because of Richard
Reid. Just make sure the next Richard Reid never makes it on a plane, with
shoes or otherwise. Ditto here.....are we going to initiate underwear
checks?

I will happily accept the small risk that a person with absolutely no
criminal history or attachment to any terrorist organization whatsoever may
up and one day decide to blow up a plane. That is an acceptable risk to keep
me from having to strip to my civies and dance for 10 minutes every time I
want to get on a damn plane.

Enough of this already.