On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:13 PM, Dana <dana.tier...@gmail.com> wrote:

> yeah, sure, I know that. I was considering buying one yesterday. Maybe not
> as the SOLE criterion. But I have no problem with it setting a red flag,
> and
> with the triggering number of red flags for increased scrutiny depending on
> context ie where is the flight coming/going to and whether there are known
> threats. For example.

Seems like a completely pointless exercise, if you ask me. If i'm going to
end my life in a few days by blowing up the plane I am riding in.....i'm
seriously going to skimp on a few hundred dollars to buy a one way ticket
instead of a round trip, a move that would put my whole plan in serious
jeopardy because of the extra scrutiny I would receive?

This is the problem...we've lost some of our common sense in the midst of
all this extra security nonsense.

--
We're baptized in these waters
And in each others blood