From: Scott Stroz [mailto:boyz...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2010 3:00 PM
To: cf-community
Subject: Re: The hardest thing about homeschooling.....

What else is funny is I thought we were discussing it.

You expressed an opinion, based on 'facts'. I provided information
that refuted those 'facts'.  It stopped being a discussion when you
started the name calling.

Maybe its a good thing your kids will learn how to 'socialize' from
those at school and not at home.

<larrycly...@gmail.com>