Healthcare reform was hardly against the will of the people...while many on
the left think it didn't go far eno0ugh and gives too much to the insurance
industry, it's hardly against the will of the people.  Every major poll
showed that a clear majority of people were for healthcare reform and that
you and your fellow teabaggers were clearly in the minority.  Keep listening
to Beck and Limbaugh instead of actually thinking Sam...

Corruption and bribery?  Right...  If you are so worried about that, how
come we didn't hear a peep when Herr Bush granted Halliburton contracts
without going through the bidding processes?  Or how about those MMS
official he hired on that instead of regulating the oil industry, they had
sex oil execs instead?  Where was the outrage?  Oh yeah...you and your
fellow ignorant teabaggers are a fucking hypocrites, so there was no
outrage.  Give me a fucking break Sam.

Compromise is when he went with what the majority of the people in this
country wanted and gave in to republican demands, even though they fucking
lost, just to try and bring them in so there could be a bipartisan bill, and
they still fucked him over, when he should have told the republicans to go
fuck themselves like a proper Chicagoan would have.

Being against taxes and spending are hardly a new thing...

Domestic Wiretapping without FASA approval is illegal period.  THAT is the
law.  Any call originating in the US is considered to be domestic regardless
of where it's destination is.

When did Obama go six months without a news conference?  All I remember is
the bitching and moaning from Fox and their fascist buddies like Beck and
Limbaugh about how he has too many news conferences.

Yeah...wake the fuck up Sam and get your head out of Limbaugh's fat ass and
see what's really going on.

Eric