But, see, for me, THAT is a much better (and more important) argument to
have.

Is this guy a good guy?
What is the source of the funding?

That perfectly reasonable question is getting lost in all the other junk.

It is the same question, though, that would and should be asked about any
large construction project. A commnuity center. Or a Walmart. Or a new mall.
At Ground Zero, or in Boston. Or East Podunk.

Jerry