On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 5:59 PM, Scott Stroz <boyz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it was you who pointed out earlier, this is all just opinion
> anyway - on both sides. My issue right now is, I can understand, even
> though I may not agree with, your opinion, and I may even be able to
> understand why you feel that way - again, even if I do not agree with
> it, however, you seem incapable of understanding a different opinion,
> or the reasons for that different opinion, from yours...ever.

I actually understand why people are for the mosque and respect that
view. It's the few that think  people are idiots or intolerant if they
have a different opinion that I have a problem with. It's worse than
what you're accusing us of. Way worse.

> I understand that you want to limit the religious freedom of a small
> group of people based on the actions of an even smaller group of
> people simply because they want to build a house of worship close to
> something you consider to be almost sacred ground. I do not agree with
> it, but I understand it.

Obviously we don't want to limit religion. There are 200 mosques in
the area and new ones being built. But you know that.