Going to the gym three times a week and shopping at Whole Foods or
Wild Oats should keep weight in check. But that's the ideal situation
and times are not kind to many. Multiple jobs or overworking the one
job, plus the stress of keeping that job. It's not easy. I used to
practically live in the gym when I was younger and now it's a trade
off of family time. At least I get to work a sweat in the yard on
weekends. I can understand how many can't find the time. I don't
picture the majority as too lazy, that's an elitist attitude.

The Children, that's a different story. The parents need to fight the
trend and be proactive in getting the kids outside. Saying that, group
sports are expensive and time consuming.

.