There are people who have been preaching the whole foods thing for years.
 Its really good to hear a cardiac surgeon do it as well.

My doctor has a hard time believing my diet and my test results match. I
eat a diet of mostly farm based local foods, very little processed foods.
Lots of grass fed beef, lamb, farm fed pork, vegetables and some fruits. I
drink raw milk.  My cholesterol was 192, triglycerides: 123 and my HDL:LDL
ratio is 6:1.  Much better than my brother does who ended up on statins for
high cholesterol.

I'm embarking on an interesting experiment starting tomorrow.  1-3 weeks
(haven't decided how long yet) of only drinking raw milk. Maybe a bit of
water, but up to a gallon of whole, non-processed in any way whole raw milk
per day.

I'll be blogging about it.

Sandy Clark