I'll let the lead author of the dissent, Justice Breyer, in this case
take out your argument:

****
The New York Federal District Court, to which I have referred,
conducted a study of 23,000 persons admitted to the Orange County
correctional facility between 1999 and 2003.These 23,000 persons
underwent a strip search of the kind described. Of these 23,000
persons, the court wrote, “the County encountered three incidents of
drugs recovered from an inmate’s anal cavity and two incidents of
drugs falling from an inmate’s underwear during the course of a strip
search.” The court added that in four of these five instances there
may have been “reasonable suspicion” to search, leaving only one
instance in 23,000 in which the strip search policy “arguably”
detected additional contraband.

[...] After all, those arrested for minor offenses are often stopped
and arrested unexpectedly. And they consequently will have had little
opportunity to hide things in their body cavities.

****

1 incident out of 23,000 that might have uncovered something illicit
with a strip search that was not based on reasonable suspicion. And no
incidents that found any weapons.

Now, about these hypotheticals y'all keep saying aren't hypothetical...