naw. Just because you were arrested for something stupid doesn't mean you
aren't a risk. Serial murderers come to the attention of law enforcement
when they get pulled over for speeding and turn out to not have insurance.
Besides, once you are in the general population, it's in your own interest
to have a minimal amount of weapons in circulation. Once they put you in
general population your safety is in the jail's hands.

I think Judah is saying that maybe such a person should not be in the
general population. If so I semi-agree.